My Christmas retail therapy continues with me wanting anything that's an upgrade to whatever I have. After getting a new pair of shades from Malaya Optical, I also gotten a new pair of frames to be fitted with the latest Transitions® Signature™ lenses. My old pair, if anyone remembers was the beautiful Tiffany frame with shade changing Transition lenses. Read my post about it here to find out what's Transition lenses. Being kiasu (scare to lose) I want everything latest, like following fashion trend, eye wear and lenses also got trend okay!.
I know everyone loves my signature over sized frames and ask me not to change but I needed one that looks more "work" worthy. You know one that I could wear to meetings and people won't think I'm some blogger or college student. A professional one and I'll fit it with Transitions® Signature™ lenses.
So I did some googling and saw this tv commercial on Transitions® Signature™ lenses. It's their newest, most responsive adaptive lenses. Read below for the introduction about it and the advantages. The best part is now I can choose to have it in black or brown shade changing colours. Read here about the Chromea7™ photochromic technology. You can also play the virtual viewer to see the shades changing according to different scenarios.
TRANSITIONS® SIGNATURE™ LENSES
- Fully clear indoors – but outside, they’re more responsive than ever thanks to our exclusive Chromea7™ photochromic technology. They are more reactive to UV light so they get darker in more conditions, including bright sun, partially sunny, cloudy, and everything in between. They also adapt to indirect light – such as light reflected from buildings, cars, and many other surfaces. They continuously adapt to changing light so they’re always exactly the shade you need them to be.
- Fully clear indoors and at night
- Fast fade back speed
- Block 100% of UVA & UVB rays
- Fit any prescription and frame
- Suitable for any age including children
Yeah I'm the Burberry kinda girl and being atas also means I want the best lenses to be fitted if I have the money. This is yet another Christmas gift to myself because of the series of unfortunate events that happened in 2014. Which explains why I am so broke this month due to my retail therapy "treatment". Well, I'll be continuing my story once I get my frames back after it's fitted with the new Transitions® Signature™ lenses. Can't wait to see how different it is now with the Chromea7™ photochromic technology. Anyhow if anyone is interested to find out more about Transition lenses check out their website to read up http://www.transitions.com/en-my.
FOCUS POINT (1 UTAMA)
LG316D, Lower Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
Selangor 47800 Malaysia.
READ FULL ARTICLE